HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- This is ‘painting with a safety net’ – I will be guiding you to paint a pair of love birds similar to mine, but perhaps in a colour choice of your own, step by step
- My Paint Alongs are totally beginner friendly
- Experienced artists may enjoy the insight into my technique and style and can use the information as a ‘jumping off point’ or warm up
- There are lots of photos, videos and text so you’ll feel supported
- While a Supplies List is included, you are encouraged to use what you have and only purchase what you can afford, if you need it
- The Paint Along is held on a private website that only registered participants can access
- You will have UNLIMITED ACCESS once you register – you can create and access at any time and work at your own pace. There is no deadline or pressure to paint.
- You do need basic computer skills (know how to login and work your way around the site)
- A high speed internet connection would be a huge advantage due to the number of videos included, but the videos are also downloadable if you want to take her when you head "off grid"
- Personal feedback from Anna is not available via this course, however you are invited to email photos of your work or post them to the Shiny Happy Art facebook page
- Due to the nature of the course, with password access, refunds are not possible unless there are exceptional circumstances. Thanks for understanding.
I look forward to welcoming you into my virtual studio to paint your own cute little Love Birds!
PS - Love Birds Dove Birds is Paint Along #11 in my Paint Along of the Month Club. Check out our Paint Along of the Month Club and receive a brand new Paint Along in your mailbox every month!